We at Destination Sitters work with the Greater Los Angeles hotel concierges to provides fully screened and trusted Los Angeles babysitters, nannies, and childcare to make sure families visiting Southern California children are safe and well cared for!
While you are out, the children will be cared for by our professional childcare provider. Our sitters come prepared with age appropriate toys, games, books, and activities. This ensures that your kids have as great time as you do! Our babysitters arrive in a Destination Sitters’ polo shirt, photo ID Tag and their bag of toys.
Whether you need babysitting at a hotel, vacation rental, or at an Airbnb, we are here to help with your travel needs - We come to you!
Babysitting Rates for Los Angeles County
- All sits will be charged at least a four-hour minimum.
- Your location may have additional fees, such as parking fees.
- Babysitters may be paid with cash or credit card.
- Please read our cancellation policy below.
Confirmed sits must be cancelled in advance or a cancellation fee will be charged.
Please read through the entire policy; cancellation fees vary depending on the length of time of the sit and the number of days booked. Please call us if you have any questions!
Destination Sitters babysitting requests for one-day and only 4 hours must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the reserved babysitting start time or a 4-hour minimum charge at the confirmed hourly rate will be charged.
For two, three or more multi-day sits of 4 hours each, a 4-hour minimum charge at the confirmed hourly rate will be charged for each day that sits have been booked, unless the sits are cancelled the same number of days in advance. So, for example, if you have booked a hotel babysitter for two days, that sit of two days must be cancelled at least 48 hours before the reserved sit start time or two 4-hour minimum charges (i.e., 8 hours – one 4-hour charge for each of the two booked days) at the confirmed hourly rate will be charged. Sits of three days must be cancelled at least 72 hours before the reserved sit start time or three 4-hour minimum charges (i.e., 12 hours – one 4-hour charge for each of the three booked days) at the confirmed hourly rate will be charged. Sits of four days must be cancelled at least four days in advance of the reserved sit start time or four, 4-hour minimum charges (16 hours) at the confirmed hourly rate will be charged.
For sits longer than 4 hours each day or for more than four days, at a minimum, the above policy shall apply; however, please contact the office to see if an additional cancellation policy could apply to your sit.
We look forward to providing you with hotel babysitting, event childcare or childcare at other destinations!
OUR SITTERS ARE
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Background Checked and Drug Tested
- Interviewed and Reference-Checked
OUR SITTERS WILL
- Arrive in a Destination Sitters polo shirt
- Wear a Destination Sitters photo ID tag
- Bring a bag of toys, games, and books for the children's entertainment
OUR SITTERS CAN
- Accomodate families with children of all ages
- Care for your child with special needs
- Be available during late hours for long sits
See Our Other Locations
- Staples Center & LA Live downtown - Sports arena, concert hall and shopping venue
- Hollywood Bowl concerts
- Getty Museums (new—great views of LA—and old)
- Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills
- Laker Game
- Clipper Game
- Dodger Game
- Kings Game
- TCL Hollywood Mann Theatre VIP Tour
- Warner Bros Studios
- Paramount Studio tour
- Universal Studios VIP Tour
- Griffith Observatory
- Sony Studio Tours
- Greystone Mansion and Park– Beverly Hills
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- The Nethercutt Car Museum
- Hollywood Sign
- Hollywood Walk of Fame & Chinese Theatre
- Dolby Theatre Admission Ticket and Tour
- Santa Monica – 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica Pier & beach
- Abbott Kinney Boulevard – shopping and restaurants
- Union Station – location for many scenes in TV and Movies
- Venice Beach – Muscle Beach
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- The Grove (permanent farmers market, retail shops and restaurants)
Local Attractions fun for sitters and kids
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- Los Angeles Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Battleship Iowa Museum
- Universal Studios
- Universal Citywalk
- Guinness World Records Museum – Hollywood
- Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific
- American Girl Place and Café
- California Science Center - Interactive Exhibits & IMAX Theater
- Kidspace Cultural Museum
- Zimmerman Children's Museum
- Fit For Kids - Indoor playground
- Lucky Strikes Bowling
- Color Me Mine - Paint your own ceramics studio
- Storyopolis - Great children's bookstore, also offers storytime
Every sitter arrives with a bag of games, books, and age-appropriate activities for your children.
Fully Checked & Vetted
Every sitter is First Aid & CPR certified, background checked, drug tested, and reference checked, personal and professional.
Special Needs & Multilingual
Upon request, we have sitters who can care for families of children with special needs or speak other languages.
We provide stress-free group childcare that fits your budget and a wide variety of activities for your function.
We provide on-site childcare at your hotel or venue. We work directly with your wedding coordinator or venue.
Traveling with your pet? Hire a sitter to feed, play, walk, and snuggle with your pet, because pets are family too!
years in business
Yvonne Lane Wonder
Founder & Managing Director
As the founder and managing director of Destination Sitters, LLC, an entrepreneur for over 35 years, and the mother of two children, I strongly believe that family comes first. Especially when traveling away from home, there is nothing like the peace of mind that comes from getting great professional help to care for your children. I and my partners, along with our office staff, have that one goal in mind with everything we do.
Chief Operating Officer, General Counsel
Davis has worked for 30 years for major law firms and businesses in the US and around the world and has started, managed, grown and sold numerous companies. With a BA from Harvard, an LL.M. from the University of Cambridge (England), a JD from Stanford Law School and an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, Davis is uniquely poised to help the company to provide the highest quality in the industry. Davis is also a full-time father of two boys.
As the business operations manager, Alex helps develop social media marketing strategies, provides hands-on customer service, schedules, and conducts on-site inspections for corporate events and weddings, and organizes staff for events. He also recruits hotels and sitters for childcare, researches and prepares plans and materials for marketing to clients, and interviews prospective office staff. Alex graduated from the University of Nevada Las Vegas with a degree in film after spending his first two collegiate years at TCU in Fort Worth, Texas.
Outgoing & very friendly; makes friends with everyone; into everything—if it moves, she hunts it; "Nose Connoisseur" –sniffs everything—it’s as if she is reading the morning paper! Loves afternoon naps; walks/runs 7 days a week and adores her brother, Apollo.
Shy but curious; must have 15 minutes of morning cuddles or pouts all day! Once he knows you, he is a 75lb. lap dog. Follows his sister, Artemis, like a puppy and ruins most of her hunts by barreling past her. Loves his mommy, afternoon naps in the sun, and walks/runs 7 days a week.
- WE ARE OPEN
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific
7 Days a week
- 888-SIT-KIDZ (888-748-5439)
- OFFICE HOLIDAYS
- Easter Day, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving Eve (open until 1pm), Thanksgiving, Chrismas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Year's Day