Interested in increasing your corporate event or tradeshow attendance? Hire us! We will provide group babysitting that fits your budget. When parents have the option to bring their children our clients report higher attendance.
Our leadership prepares group babysitting that fits your budget. We will provide a fully vetted, professional staff. We provide caring, competent sitters for all age groups represented. We bring age-appropriate toys, games, and crafts for the children. We have appropriate registration and security procedures. We work with event planners, DMC’s and venues to arrange all the childcare needs to provide a seamless transition between the parents and the Destination Sitters’ staff. We Give Parents Peace of Mind®!
Since 2008, we have been working with planners and event coordinators to provide excellent child care for small or large groups of children. All Destination Sitters’ staff members are fully screened for Destination Sitters’ standards before they can work at your conference, convention, tradeshow, or party (see standards below).
- National Football League - Pro Bowl and NFL Players’ Association
- National College Football Championship
- Conference Events – conferences, tradeshows, and conventions
- Corporate Parties – holiday, celebrations, social gatherings, retreats, team building and political and other events
- Military Programs – Yellow Ribbon, Wounded Warriors, family retreats, holiday balls
- Foundations - Cancer, Hemophilia, Autism, Craniofacial, Cystinosis, Physician groups, and others
- Fundraisers and Fairs
- Family reunions, 50th birthday parties, Anniversaries
Babysitting Service Locations
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- San Francisco
- Santa Barbara
- Palm Springs
New Locations Coming Soon
District of Columbia
- New Orleans
- New York
What planners should know
- Time-management - Saves you time and money to hire us; we take care of the children.
- Increased attendance – clients report higher attendance when parents have option to bring their children.
- Professional, stress-free babysitting program – wide variety of activities, themed events and content for your function
- We can handle the registration for the children.
- We have staffed for all children's needs - multiple languages, special needs, medical issues or food allergies
- We have you covered!
What parents should know
Destination Sitters only refers pre-screened, fully vetted sitters before they can work.
Our sitters -
- are background checked and drug tested
- are both First Aid & CPR certified
- have professional and personal references fully and thoroughly checked
- average between 22-28 years old, though we also have older sitters (minimum age is 18)
Many bi-lingual sitters are available (over half a dozen languages are represented).
Sitters for families of children with special needs are available also.
Features & Benefits
We know (also from personal experience) how hard it is to leave your children with a childcare provider, so we’ve made sure to give parents peace of mind® with Destination Sitters’ standards!
Our sitters bring a bag of toys, games, and books for the children’s entertainment.
Every sitter is background checked.
All of our sitters are interviewed and reference checked personal and professional.
Drug testing is part of our prescreening process.
We don't sit, we play!®
First Aid Certified
Our baby sitters are all First Aid Certified.
All of our babysitters are CPR Certified.
Upon request, we have sitters who can care for families of children who speak other languages.
Special Needs *
We have sitters who can care for children with special needs.
Professional Sitting Services
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Get tips for traveling with children