- Let you have an “Adults-only” and/or “Kid-friendly” wedding/reception/rehearsal
- Really help out-of-town guests who may not have access to childcare
- Be a great “thank you!” so your bridal party can enjoy the event child-free
- Increase attendance of those with children because they have the option of childcare
- Alleviate any problems, such as a crying, bored, tired, or hungry child, and
- Enable you and your guests to relax and enjoy your event without having to worry about the children
- We provide on-site childcare at your wedding venue or at the parents’ hotel
- On the day of the wedding, we work directly with the wedding coordinator or the venue—we got this!
Have a kid-friendly reception
We make your wedding day less stressful by creating an environment where the children can have their own “Wedding Time Party.” We provide boards games and arts and crafts, as well as bring toys and play games (treasure hunts, lawn bowling, Frisbee golf, e.g.), to create a fun atmosphere for the kids. We design the kid’s activities to meet the needs and ages of the children attending with age appropriate activities and toys.
We provide a check in and out of the kids’ room so that the parents will have the utmost confidence in their safety and security.
9 Locations To Serve You
Every sitter arrives with a bag of games, books, and age-appropriate activities for your children.
Fully Checked & Vetted
Every sitter is First Aid & CPR certified, background checked, drug tested, and reference checked, personal and professional.
Special Needs & Multilingual
Upon request, we have sitters who can care for families of children with special needs or speak other languages.
We provide stress-free group childcare that fits your budget and a wide variety of activities for your function.
We provide on-site childcare at your hotel or venue. We work directly with your wedding coordinator or venue.
Traveling with your pet? Hire a sitter to feed, play, walk, and snuggle with your pet, because pets are family too!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Get tips for traveling with children
Yvonne Lane Wonder
Founder & Managing Director
As the founder and managing director of Destination Sitters, LLC, an entrepreneur for over 35 years, and the mother of two children, I strongly believe that family comes first. Especially when traveling away from home, there is nothing like the peace of mind that comes from getting great professional help to care for your children. I and my partners, along with our office staff, have that one goal in mind with everything we do.
Chief Operating Officer, General Counsel
Davis has worked for 30 years for major law firms and businesses in the US and around the world and has started, managed, grown and sold numerous companies. With a BA from Harvard, an LL.M. from the University of Cambridge (England), a JD from Stanford Law School and an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, Davis is uniquely poised to help the company to provide the highest quality in the industry. Davis is also a full-time father of two boys.
As the business operations manager, Alex helps develop social media marketing strategies, provides hands-on customer service, schedules, and conducts on-site inspections for corporate events and weddings, and organizes staff for events. He also recruits hotels and sitters for childcare, researches and prepares plans and materials for marketing to clients, and interviews prospective office staff. Alex graduated from the University of Nevada Las Vegas with a degree in film after spending his first two collegiate years at TCU in Fort Worth, Texas.
Outgoing & very friendly; makes friends with everyone; into everything—if it moves, she hunts it; "Nose Connoisseur" –sniffs everything—it’s as if she is reading the morning paper! Loves afternoon naps; walks/runs 7 days a week and adores her brother, Apollo.
Shy but curious; must have 15 minutes of morning cuddles or pouts all day! Once he knows you, he is a 75lb. lap dog. Follows his sister, Artemis, like a puppy and ruins most of her hunts by barreling past her. Loves his mommy, afternoon naps in the sun, and walks/runs 7 days a week.
- WE ARE OPEN
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific
7 Days a week
- 888-SIT-KIDZ (888-748-5439)
- OFFICE HOLIDAYS
- Easter Day, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving Eve (open until 1pm), Thanksgiving, Chrismas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Year's Day