WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website and all logos, artistic features and drawings, and names are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily view the materials on Destination Sitters, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Destination Sitters, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Destination Sitters, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Destination Sitters, LLC’s website are provided “as is.” Destination Sitters, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Destination Sitters, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Destination Sitters, LLC, its members, affiliates, employees, referrals, or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Destination Sitters, LLC’s Internet site, even if Destination Sitters, LLC or a Destination Sitters, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may or may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Destination Sitters, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Destination Sitters, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Destination Sitters, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Destination Sitters, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Destination Sitters, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Destination Sitters, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Destination Sitters, LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any disputes relating to this agreement shall be heard in Orange County, California, and, to the extent permitted by law, shall be decided by one arbitrator under the rules and auspices of Judicate West. Whether any dispute is or may be arbitrated, prejudgment remedies may be sought by any party from an arbitrator or other appropriate adjudicator.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.