Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
This Pumpkin Pancakes recipe is the perfect Autumn breakfast. Great for cold mornings to warm the tummy!
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 cups baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk together all ingredients until well-combined, but do not over mix.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Ladle quarter-cupfuls of the batter onto the griddle. Cook until the edges of the pancakes start to set and bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancakes.
- Flip. Cook another 1-3 minutes until pancakes are golden brown on the other side.
- Serve immediately with butter and syrup.
We also have Decorate pancakes!
Related links: Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie