Don’t leave your snacking to chance! Follow this nacho easy to make fool-proof recipe you create a perfectly delicious results every time. You’ll make the yummy to the tummy gooey to crunchy ratio!
- Tostitos white corn chips, restaurant style
- Rosarita vegetarian refried beans, 16 ounce can
- Fresh salsa fresca
- 4 kinds Mexican cheese package
- A bunch of green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large glass tray (9×13), grease bottom and sides of pan, layer pan with generous layer of tortilla chips, flick small to medium size dollops of refried beans around the layer of tortilla chips, do the same with drained fresh salsa, sprinkled diced green onions on chips and a generous layer of cheese on top of chips. When cheese has covered the first layer of chips, repeat this process and make two to three layers–bake in oven for 15 to 20 min. My teenage son and friends can’t get enough of them.
- Additional TOPPING OPTIONS: ground beef, shredded beef or chicken, black olives, onions, jalapenos, guacamole and sour cream.
If you are entertaining you will love this recipe.
other blog recipes: Mini Pizza Bagels