How fun will it be to make Christmas Tree Brownie with your children! It’s an easy way to dress up brownies for a kids party.
- 1 box of Brownie mix
- 1 tub of white vanilla icing
- Green food coloring
- Small round sprinkles
- Small star sprinkles
- Candy canes
- Get an 8″x 8″ Follow the instructions on the brownie mix package and bake. Make sure brownies cool for about 1.5 hours until they are completely set.
- Remove the brownies from the pan and cut them into triangle shapes. (Cut in 3 rows, and then cut in alternating diagonals). Unwrap the candy canes and cut or break them into 1.5″ long pieces, using a knife. Stick one candy cane into the bottom side of each brownie triangle
- Spoon out about 1/2 of the tub of icing into a bowl. Add green food coloring. Spoon the green icing into a bag, seal it, and cut a small corner of the bag with scissors.
- Starting at the top of the brownie triangle, squeeze out icing in a zigzag as you move down the tree. Add as many sprinkles as you like to the brownie trees. Place a star at the top to complete the tree.
- Tip if you put a sheet of foil on the bottom and cover the sides of your pan, when you flip it over to remove the brownies they should side out perfectly.