Valentines Day Popcorn
Sweets for your sweetie! Valentine’s Day popcorn is a great sweet and salty treat for the whole family!
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn light or regular butter (full sized, not snack)
- 3/4 cup pink chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate candy melts
- Valentines sprinkles
- Valentines Peanut M&Ms
- Pop the popcorn and remove the unpopped kernels.
- Place the candy melts in small bowls or glass measuring cups, one for each color.
- Microwave the pink candy for 40 seconds then stir, repeat in 20 second intervals until melted and smooth. (takes 1-1 1/2 minutes dependent on melt brand and your microwave).
- Drizzle half over of the bowl of popcorn and toss to coat, Add the remaining pink chocolate candy melt (use a silicone spatula to ensure you get it all out.) Toss the popcorn with your hands until nicely coated. Then spread out onto a large serving platter (or baking sheet, if you are going to bag the popcorn up after).
- Melt the white candy melts and drizzle over the platter of popcorn, immediately top generously with candy sprinkles. They will adhere to the melted white chocolate candy.
- Finally, toss on the M&Ms. Allow the Valentines Popcorn to cool a few minutes before serving.
Source: Valentines Day Popcorn Recipe