- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons, cut into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the macaroni in a 2 quart saucepan until tender, about 7 minutes, drain.
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese stir until it melts.
- In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper and stir well.
- Add drained macaroni and stir again. Set the slow cooker on low setting and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.