Heart Shaped Valentine Cookie Recipe
Be the talk of your child’s classroom on Valentine with this cookie recipe! Ridiculously easy for the kids to participate, minimal time required to make these outstanding cookies!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Red and white chocolate sprinkles
- Heart-shaped candies
- Red sugar sprinkles
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a an electric mixer, combine cake mix and butter.
- Add egg, and continue to mix until a thick batter forms.
- Form the dough
- Roll out dough
- Uses heart shaped cookie cutter to make heart shaped cookies
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes
- Sprinkle cookies with sprinkles and candies (be creative)!
The history of Valentine’s Day or Valentine’s celebrations around the world!
We also have ways to celebrate Valentine’s as a family!
Related links: Lovebug Valentine Cookies