Festive Easter Treats you can Make for your Kids
There are many fun and festive Easter treats that you can make for kids. Here are a few ideas:
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes: Bake some cupcakes, frost them with white icing, and add bunny ears made from marshmallows or cookies.
- Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats: Make rice krispie treats, shape them into eggs, and decorate them with colorful icing or sprinkles.
- Carrot-Shaped Cookies: Bake sugar cookies and decorate them to look like carrots, using orange frosting for the carrot and green frosting for the stem.
- Bunny Trail Mix: Mix together popcorn, pretzels, dried fruit, and bunny-shaped crackers, and serve in a colorful bowl.
- Peeps S’mores: Make s’mores using Peeps marshmallows in Easter colors.
- Easter Bunny Trail Mix: Combine Chex cereal, mini marshmallows, Easter M&Ms, and candy-coated chocolate eggs in a bowl and mix well.
- Fruit Skewers: Thread fruit such as strawberries, grapes, and pineapple chunks onto skewers and serve in a fun Easter-themed cup or bowl.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Have fun creating and customizing Easter treats that your kids will love!
About the Author: Yvonne Wonder
As the founder and managing director of Destination Sitters, LLC, a national hotel and event babysitting service, and the mother of two children, I strongly believe that family comes first. I personally needed babysitting when I moved to San Diego 14 years ago. Like most parents, I assumed there were standards for temporary babysitting; in reality, there are no state standards or licensing requirements for temporary babysitting. The idea for Destination Sitters was born! I wanted to Give Parents Peace of Mind® when traveling with their children, so I created strict screening requirements for the sitters we refer. There is nothing like the peace of mind that comes from getting great professional help to care for your children, especially when traveling away from home. I and my partners, along with our office staff, have that one goal in mind with everything we do. Through the years of working with children, I have been inspired to write three books, and this blog for parents’ and children’s wellbeing. I believe the best way to teach a child is leading by example, with love, honesty, integrity, compassion, perseverance, and personal responsibility. Learning these values and teaching children that all women and men are equal will encourage them to dream big to be anything they want to be! An entrepreneur for over 35 years, I previously spent years running a construction and design company with two offices in California and built million-dollar estates and remodeled existing ones. For three and half years, I was one of the primary designers on HGTV’s Curb Appeal. I have also been published in books, magazines and newspapers, and have been a featured designer in multiple showcase houses.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get helpful tips and advice for traveling with kids.