Be the talk of your child’s classroom on Valentine with this cookie recipe! Ridiculously easy for the kids to participate, minimal time required to make these outstanding cookies!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Red and white chocolate sprinkles
- Heart-shaped candies
- Red sugar sprinkles
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a an electric mixer, combine cake mix and butter.
- Add egg, and continue to mix until a thick batter forms.
- Form the dough
- Roll out dough
- Uses heart shaped cookie cutter to make heart shaped cookies
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes
- Sprinkle cookies with sprinkles and candies (be creative)!