Grab the kids and let them watch you cook! Their eyes will grow bigger with this glazed doughnut pancake recipe! The first time, I eat these pancakes was in a restaurant in Hawaii. Now one of my favorite breakfast recipes!
- 1 Cup Pancake Mix
- 1 Cup White Cake Mix (I used Betty Crocker, it has the most ‘doughnutty’ taste)
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- A Piping bag with a large tip
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- A few drizzles of Milk..until it’s thick and creamy!
- In a medium bowl, mix up the Pancake Mix & the Cake Mix with the milk…set aside.
- Fill a piping bag with the Dough-cake/Pan-Nut batter
- Slowly pipe circles onto a skillet, leaving a circle in the center, they puff up so make sure your circle leaves room for that, so it won’t close up on you!…
- Grill them up until they’re golden on both sides…
- Prepare the glaze simply by stirring in some milk into the powdered sugar..until it’s thick! Adjust the ratios as necessary
- Now for the BEST part!
- Stack and drizzle and Eat!
Tip: you can add bacon crumbs to the top of your glazed doughnut pancakes for an added favor!